Yelwa Villas complex
Yelwa is a tourist city and has the largest number of tourists because of tourist events as (tourist fishing and coastal tourism and sports) and thanks to its landscape tourism and because they contain healing mineral baths universally known (such as Thermal bath) and mineral bath (Aramothelo) so is a center for the treatment and healing in Turkey and the Middle East. You cannot leave without walking in the Coast Jnargik and go to the mineral bathroom and visit palace of Ataturk and also without a visit to woodland garden so-called (Kara JH Orportom) located in the village of Smanli.
Green Valley Project - Yelwa
Number of villas: 30 residential villas
Area of villas: 200 m 2
Land area: starting from 220 to 265 m2
Features of the project - stunning and very distinctive mountain views on the plains and green trees.
- Integrated complex surrounded by a fence with lighting.
- Entrances of the project are available with an electronic gater for each entrance.
- Security service 24 hours a day.
- External designs for villas designed similar to beautiful European style.
Recreational and social services available to the project
- Children's park.
The project site
The project is located in the Asian part of Istanbul near the airport of Sbaiha and next to the garden and the Josdagi Heights.
The villa features
- Super deluxe finishing.
- Interiors design that fits the Arab taste, and an external form of European-style villa.
- Villas with modern external designs consisting of ground floor and a roof.
- Private garden planted for each villa and surrounded by a fence.
- Private pool for each villa.
A special position in front of the villa.